2. At the beginning, it is best to walk barefoot, so that the feet feel good and easy to control the body.
3. Generally, when you practice the slackline on the station, you can first start close to the fixed point. The shaking is relatively small, which is relatively easy.Eyes look flat at the distance ahead of a fixed object (six or seven meters away), one foot to bend first, along the direction of the slackline, try to keep large.
Contact area, the middle of the foot thumb and the index finger and the heel in a straight line, pay attention not to step on (so the contact area is small, not easy to stabilize the body), and do not force, if a force, the slackline for kids will shake quite much, and the strength.
The bigger the shake, the other foot in the back near the slackline, hands to both sides to maintain balance, the back feet suddenly force stand up, force feet back or forward on the slackline, so that the center of gravity and the slackline to maintain a straight line, feet bent, hands up and down left.
Shake to the right to stabilize the body, while also by twisting the waist to maintain the balance.
4. When you can stand on it for seven or eight seconds or over ten seconds, you can try to stand on one foot. If you can stabilize for a few seconds, you can try to go forward; if you can move forward, you can naturally go back. This stage requires constantly moving the body's center of gravity from one foot to another
The process of one foot; when starting forward, the front foot deficiency point, and then slowly strengthen, to feel the center of gravity transferred to the front foot, you can lift the back foot forward. Pay attention to the center of gravity transfer to be slow, moving stride to be small, light lift light fall, breathing should also keep flat Steady, to try to control the elasticity of the slackline for kids, do not stimulate its elasticity, if you feel the slackline up and right shaking too violent, must first stabilize, can apply downward "pressure" to the slackline, to slow its left and right shaking, do not rush to feet, Wait until the elasticity is reduced and stabilized before moving forward.
5. If you can stay at the same point for a long time and move back and forth freely, your eyes can not have to stare at a fixed object, and it's ok to look at the shaking slackline and try to practice turning around. When turning around, first stabilize the slackline, and keep it from shaking, however
Then one foot turns to the flat band (front and rear feet can be), and then the feet suddenly turn to the flat band and adjust the body with both hands and waist and feet to stabilize the shaking of the flat band.
6. At the end of the slackline because the vibration frequency is fast (especially longer than 10 meters), and the vibration frequency changes sharply, it is difficult to stabilize the body, it needs to move forward in a small step, and each step to fully adapt to its vibration frequency Then out of the foot.
7. If the above can be very easily done, you can start to consider artificially creating a large amplitude and try to stabilize the body; then it is to constantly lengthen the slackline length, 10 meters, 15 meters, 20 meters... the longer the length, the flat band shaking range is much larger, control the more difficult it is, the more wonderful the charm of the challenge is.